Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Displaying the Wares

1.) Where are you from?

I was born and raised on Long Island, NY.


2.) One fun media experience from this summer?

I enjoyed going to the Vans Warped Tour when it came to NY. It was a lot of fun but very hot, and I regret paying $8 for a Gatorade.One fun thing that came out of that experience was being part of the crowd that heckled Performer, Mike Posner. I use the term performer loosely as he is a joke.


3.) What are your Likes/Dislikes about our media culture?

I like how easy it is to access information nowadays. I think, the Internet plays a major role in this and I feel lucky to live in a time where all of our questions can be answered by typing them into the Google search engine.

I dislike the lack of privacy brought on by the Internet. And Facebook. I hate Facebook with an intense passion.

4.) Future plans and aspirations?

I would like to graduate with my degree in public relations from Champlain College in 2013 and hopefully start my own business either back home or right here in Burlington.


No comments:

Post a Comment